Review for God Steps by Marlene Hershey

Note: This is NOT a romance, this is a collection of Christian quotes.


Click here to watch a video about this book.

My Review

Marlene Hershey's "God Steps" is a collection of Christian quotes. The quotes are written in the form of proverbs. It's a beautiful view of the author's personal spiritual journey. Perhaps her walk will help you with your walk. I know some of these proverbs embody exactly what I have learned on my journey. My favorite quotes are: 

"We are echoes of God's love within us."
"Those who attempt to belittle cannot destroy the heart of one who owns his self-worth."
"Appeasement with the loss of self-identity does not build character."

4 out of 5 stars


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron