Review for Murder on a Stick (Pete Culnane Mystery #3) by S.L. Smith

Note: This is NOT a romance, it's a mystery.





My Review

S.L. Smith's "Murder on a Stick" is the third Pete Culnane mystery, but you can read it as a standalone, I did. I thought it was very interesting. I don't usually review mysteries, so I don't have much to compare it to, but to me, it read like a CSI episode. The descriptions were very vivid and detailed, yet it wasn't overly detailed (good thing - because that can get boring). Basically, I just kept reading and reading - couldn't put it down. I wanted to know whodunnit!

4 out of 5 stars






Here's S.L.:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron