Sale! Levitate by Kaylee Ryan




Trust. Five Letters. One Word. 

I'm the girl who doesn't let anyone in. My world was shattered and turned upside down in one night. Since then I've been trying to live, if that's what you call it, but fighting the anxiety of what happened and trusting others is hard. Each day is a struggle to reach for the unknown. 

Truth. Five Letters. One Word. 

I watched my father give my mother the world and the stars. She took everything from him, then left him as a broken man with nothing to live for. I told myself I'd never fall in love. I'm guarding my heart and emotions, only looking out for number one. The only way to have truth in any relationship is to stay true to yourself. 

Just when you think you've got it all figured out, you realize your puzzle is unfinished. You find a piece you never thought you needed until everything changes with one touch. 

After that...you levitate.

Kim's Review

Kaylee Ryan's "Levitate" is a sexy standalone. Kensington is wary of life. She lost her mother in a heinous act she was involved in. She doesn't live life like she should. She doesn't trust men or love anymore. What happens when her roommate Nicole takes her out to meet a new man in her life and his friend? Will she let him in, or will she ignore him and his playboy ways? Maxton owns a bar and gets any woman he pleases. What happens when Kensigton turns him down flat when she realizes he's only after one thing? Considering that his best friend and her roommate are dating, they will be thrown together often. What happens when Max decided to change his approach? Will Kensington accept him for who he is, or who she thinks he is? Will they get together, or will they hate each other forever? Find out in this awesome read!!!

5 out of 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron