Promo for Church by Michelle Hughes

Church
By Michelle Hughes
Blurb:
Sebastian Church is a heartless, egotistical bastard and those are his positive qualities.  He’s ruthless in business, using the leverage in his multi-billion-dollar company to crush anyone who gets in his way. People are stepping stones, and mercy isn’t a word he’s familiar with.  Sex is a pastime hobby and Church isn’t against using it to his advantage.
Ashley Mulder is a recent graduate from college eager to get her foot in the business world.  When her best friend gets her an interview with Church Industries it’s a dream come true.  Until it’s not.  Meeting Church she discovers the fear people have of him is well-founded and she’s no match for the merciless CEO with no compassion.  What Church wants he gets.  He wants her. She’ll have to decide.  Is selling her soul to the devil to save a friend worth the chance of being destroyed?
Innocence meets sinful corruption.  Darkness meets light.  Temptation has never been so terrifying.  In Church’s own words. “I’m the only religion you’ll ever need.”
Snippet One:
“You make me sick.” Her words were still softly spoken, even as she insulted.
“You’ll learn to want me more than any man.” It wasn’t ego talking, I knew how skilled I was in bed. Shrugging, I let her words roll of me, because they didn’t matter. The bottom line did. “Are you agree-ing?”
“I’m a virgin.” Did she think that would save her? I didn’t mind setting her straight.
“You won’t be for long, if you say yes.” It was rude, but I wasn’t known for my flowery words.
“God! Yes, okay. Just promise me that Deshawn is no longer indebted to you.” The tears made me an-gry, and I wanted to demand she stop them.
“I’m the only religion you’ll ever need. Leave your precious God out of this. Now, get yourself together woman.” Standing up, I walked over to the bar and poured her two fingers of scotch and brought it back. “Weakness is something you should never
Snippet Two: “Invite me in.” I wasn’t taking a step inside until she did. Ashley had to want me more than that pa-thetic little man she’d kissed earlier!
Her gaze was still confused as her lips spoke the words that gave me every right I needed, “Come in.” I pushed the window open feeling like some teenager as I propelled my body through the opening. “This is a dream.” She shook her head, looking at me, tears filling those gorgeous eyes.
“This is not a dream, Ashley.” Walking over to her bed, I ripped her nightgown down the middle, exposing that beautiful body I’d craved to possess. She pulled the tattered pieces together in front and sat up quickly. Her hands trembled as she attempted to cover herself.

Author Bio:
Michelle Hughes is an American author who writes sensual romance and paranormal fiction. Hughes was formerly a country singer/songwriter and toured with a national satellite talent showcase. Recently, she was awarded a Kindle Press contract for her western romance, Cowboy Sanctuary. Other books in her library are: Fantasyís Bar & Grill series, Tears of Crimson series, Sin, Rude, and the You Donít Know Jack series. Hughes lives in Alabama with her husband and five children.
Follow Michelle on twitter at www.twitter.com/MichelleHughes_
Join Michelle on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/authormichellehughes
Add yourself to Michelle's mailing list at http://eepurl.com/bfNTSX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron