Promo for Here's to Tomorrow by Teagan Hunter

Title: Here's to Tomorrow
Series: Here's To #1
Author: Teagan Hunter
Genre: NA Romance
Re-Release Date: June 29, 2017
HUDSON
When I became a single father at seventeen, I knew my path wasn’t going to be easy. Hell, sometimes it sucked. Year after year, I tirelessly busted my ass until my business was booming. Until my daughter was happy. Until life? It was good. Settled.
But sometimes being settled is overrated. Boring. Especially when a little excitement walks through my door in the shape of Rae Kamden. With her sarcastic mouth and smartass comebacks, she’s the type of girl still sowing her wild oats and not looking to settle. Not with a guy like me.
RAE
I’ve been stuck in this small town since I was a child and nothing is going to keep me here. Not anymore. Done being tied down, I’m out of here the first chance I get. This town can kiss my ass goodbye. 
I’m twenty-two. Single. Unwilling to settle. But if I did? It wouldn’t be with Hudson Tamell.
So explain to me why the moment he looks up from under the hood of my car, the sarcastic replies on my lips come out sounding sweeter. Why does he make me want to settle down, right here, with him? 
That’s not what I wanted. But maybe it’s what I need.
By day I’m a freelance cover designer. By every other free moment, a writer. I’m a Missouri raised gal, but I currently live in North Carolina with my US Marine husband where I spend my days begging him for a cat. I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.
HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron