Promo for The Terms by Ruby Rowe



 

 Title: The Terms: Part Two

Series: The Terms Duet

Author: Ruby Rowe

Genres: Romantic Suspense, Erotica Romance, BDSM 

Release Date: June 30, 2017


  
 

Camilla
I longed to believe my bond with Ellis was impenetrable, but in reality, I held secrets that could blow open the tightly woven seam of our newfound relationship. Would he understand how we were both victims in his brother’s betrayal, or would he take his anger out on the one person still alive–me? Could the words my sister spoke about Liam’s father be true? If so, how would Ellis and I recover from what was lost?

Christopher’s jealousy was intensifying as a future with me became even less attainable. No, I belonged to one man only, and I was going to prove to Ellis that we could overcome the past and share an amazing future. I had two important roles in life: being a mother and a submissive, and I would fight to keep them both.

Sasha
Once I left rehab, the thought of living alone during my recovery scared me, but being told I had to move in with Ellis’s attractive cousin instead of going back to my apartment was terrifying. My sister, Camilla, ran a tight ship, but she wasn’t nearly as intimidating as Greyson and the terms he laid out for me.

The reality that I was borrowing space amongst his superior existence didn’t need to be spoken. For that reason, I was blindsided when his gaze began to undress me and his touch became more than a brush of the shoulder. Greyson Burke saw something in me I was struggling to see in myself, and that meant he held the power … it also meant I had to run.


     
 

Limited time!  Grab it now! 

  

 
Excerpt from The Terms: Part Two (The Terms Duet)
© Ruby Rowe 2017

After using Ellis’s ginormous bathroom, I trade places with him and sit on the side of his bed. Becoming fidgety, I play with the hem of my short red chemise and examine the dark mahogany frame surrounding me.
Like his bathroom, it’s massive, and I feel it could swallow me whole as my mind dwells on the incident with Christopher at the park.
With the door open between Ellis and me, I hear the sink turn on, and my mind reaches the conclusion that if my confession is barely audible over the running water, the impact on him and the backlash on me will be less intense.
“I have something to tell you,” I blurt out.
“What’s that?” He starts brushing his teeth, so I feel as if the safety belt is buckled, protecting me from an oncoming collision.
“Christopher dropped by the park today to spend time with Liam … and me.”
Water off.
Spit next.
The sound of a ping as his toothbrush connects with the marble vanity.
Oh, damn. Brace for impact.
He appears at the doorway, so I take a glimpse at his blue eyes that are iced over with anger.
“What happened exactly?”
My gaze falls to his bare feet and roams upward. I see there’s no barrier between his large cock and the thin cotton of his grey sweats. His slender hips do me a solid and barely hang on to his pants for my viewing pleasure.
I follow the sexy V up to his chiseled abs and on past them until I reach his shirtless chest, which has a spattering of hair. Oh, how I love this irresistible man.
“Camilla, answer my question.” Reluctantly, I look at his eyes. Yep, still icy.
“He said he dropped by to hang out with us, so since Liam and I were having a picnic, I was polite and offered him a sandwich. He ate lunch before entertaining Liam on the playground. Then, he left.”
I bite the corner of my lip, hoping this is the end of the conversation. Leaning against the doorframe, he crosses his arms and furrows his brow.
“What did you two discuss while hanging out? And your honesty decides whether you receive a reward or a punishment.”
All his sexiness and the use of those two words cause my pelvic muscles to contract. My stomach flinches from the need and desire, and my breathing accelerates.
“Stop eye-fucking me. Even though it’s working at getting my cock hard, it’s not enough to take my mind off you and Christopher alone at the park.”



  
 
  
 
 
 

 

I wanted to hate her. For three years, Camilla withheld the fact that my brother had a son, Liam.

Then, Tony died without ever knowing his kid, and I was going to make sure Ms. Rose paid a price for her deceit. I also wanted Liam to be raised as a Burke. Our family’s legacy was one to carry on, so the terms were straightforward.

Live in my home.

Allow me to help raise Liam.

Oh, and agree to be my submissive.

In return, I agreed not to rip Camilla’s child away from her. I also offered them both financial security and a life of luxury. It seemed generous to me. It might’ve been simple, too, had she not reminded me of the lady in red. The one who haunted my dreams at night. Camilla’s hazel eyes were a mirror image, her sweetness more than an acquaintance to my subconscious.

I was a hacker by trade, and the internet was my best friend, sharing with me every secret I wished to unearth. I believed that until an unfathomable truth revealed itself in a different way.

Some secrets are never whispered, only sensed by the heart, and all along, my soul held the truth. It hid even from me the most important secret of them all.

The Terms ends in a cliffhanger. It contains explicit language and graphic sex, including aspects of BDSM. The second novel in the duet, The Terms: Part Two, will release June 30th.

      


COLTON

I tried to keep my distance. I knew how much trouble Summer could cause me once she was, in her words, “legal.” She wouldn’t accept that being my best friend’s sister meant she was governed by another set of laws.

She was the forbidden fruit.

The “off-limits” trophy prize I couldn’t win.

The “don’t look and sure as hell don’t touch” female in my life.

But Summer pushed until I was backed into a corner. My hands and mouth had nowhere to go but on her. That was my story, and I was stickin’ to it.


SUMMER

I’d known Colton Graham all my life, and he was always a pest … until he wasn’t. That handsome face and masculine body he grew into became hard to look away from, and the more he matured and distanced himself from me, the more I wanted him close.

Since I’d grown up with a brother, I knew how college guys operated. Relationships were off the table, and fine by me; I only wanted two adventurous months with Colton. I knew he wouldn’t be my last, but I was hell-bent on making him my first. What was the harm in that? I could do casual … or so I thought.


Summer Trouble is a Ruby Romp Novella, meaning it contains insta-lust, along with an abundance of dirty talk and graphic sex. It can typically be enjoyed in one reading, so get ready for a fast-paced “get your panties wet” ride.

    


Ruby Rowe began writing in January of 2013 under the pen name Scarlet Wolfe, releasing contemporary and young adult. She soon tried her hand at writing erotica romance and fell in love with the genre.
The pen name Ruby Rowe came about in 2017 when she decided it best to keep her racier books separate from her young adult romances. She’d like to branch out and release straight erotica, however, she’s a romantic at heart, and believes it will be difficult not to include romance in every story.
When not writing, Ruby reads naughty books about possessive, hot alpha males. She has an addiction to Pinterest, pinning all the sensual photos she can find. She loves bacon, coffee, and other flavors of ice cream besides vanilla. ;) She hopes her writing will allow her readers a reprieve from the real world, giving them an opportunity to live out their
fantasies.
         
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron