Review for Dark Edges by Kane Caldwell



I’m not your good ole boy or boy-next-door type of guy. 
If that’s what you’re looking for, I suggest you move on. I curse a lot, work too fucking much, and keep to myself. My edges are hard, rough, and even dark at times. 
I never thought I would wind up in the business I’m in. I may not always play by the rules, but I go where the money is, keep my nose clean, and my affairs organized. 
Who knew one fucking e-mail would change everything in my controlled life. I swore I’d never touch a case like hers again, but there was something intriguing behind every word I read.
She had my attention, she would have my services, but I never thought she’d steal my heart. 
My name is Chase Black, owner of Dark Edges PI. 

I’m your good girl and I once had everything.
A big beautiful house with a view of gorgeous mountains, an expensive car, stress-free job, a wardrobe any woman would die for, but one thing was missing…the ever-absent husband.
I never expected to be in the position I’m in, but I needed answers.
I sent one e-mail thinking I would figure it all out. It wasn’t the route I intended to take. The life I’d been living was a lie and he gave me the answers I needed. What happened next I wasn’t prepared for.
He had my information, he took the case, but I never thought he’d capture my heart. 
My name is Naomi McAllister, owner of a broken heart. 

This is our story…

My Review

Kane Caldwell's "Dark Edges" is the first tale in The Edge Series. I read "Day 31" by Kane Caldwell and I decided to give this a look-see. There was a lot of hot sex in it. Reminds me of a non-paranormal version of "Dutch" by Madhuri Pavamani. A lot of different plot elements to keep things exciting. I love the nickname! Chase and Naomi have a great chemistry. He is really rough around the edges, almost too rough! 

4 out of 5 stars

**************************

I’m Kane Caldwell, a romance author. Writing started years ago as a hobby but quickly turned into a passion. I am the epitome of a country boy with my jeans, t-shirt, hat (No, not a cowboy hat. Lol), scruffy face, and work boots on, driving my truck and definitely not a guy you'd picture writing erotic romance. I’m in my mid-forties but my mind tells me differently along with keeping up with my two awesome teenage boys. I live in the south where the weather is warm but most times sweltering hot. When I have down time, I love to be surrounded by family, friends, great food, or engrossed in a good book. And of course, putting my erotic imagination to work, bringing you stories of love, lust and everything in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron