Review for Tied by Carian Cole




Title: Tied
Series: Devils Wolves #2
Author: Carian Cole
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: June 26, 2017



Blurb

He was the myth and the legend of our small town. But no one knew the truth... except me.

Me
My childhood was stolen by a monster. I’ve forgotten what love feels like. What happiness feels like. What hope feels like. I am numb.

Him

He’s possibly as damaged as I am. Maybe even more. Scarred just as much on the inside as the outside. Just like me. He doesn’t speak. He doesn’t smile. He hides in the woods like an animal.  I should be scared of him. But I’m not. He’s the only one that has ever made me feel. And I want to make him feel, too. everything...







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Kim's Review

Carian Cole's "Tied" is the second tale in the Devils Wolves MC Series. This book was so angsty it hurt my heart what these characters go through. At 16 Tyler is pushed into a bonfire and burned. Things go down from there. He goes through so much he moves into the forest and basically becomes a hermit. One day walking through the woods he hears something, and not knowing what it is he goes in search of it. What he finds changes everything. A woman and dog are found in a hole. Who is she? Where did she come from? Why was she in there? The things that happen next changes lives. This book is a MUST READ!!!

5 out of 5 stars




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited

Kim's Review of #1:

Carian Cole's "Torn" is the first tale in the Devils Wolves MC Series. This book made me feel all the feels so many times it's not even funny. Tor is Kenzie's dad's best friend. Kenzie has loved him her whole life. Her parents had her at 15, and Tor has been there since the day she was born. Tor has taken care of her and loved her her whole life. But now at 32, Kenzie is about to be 18 and his feelings are changing. Kenzie has always loved Tor. Now that Kenzie is grown up her feelings have grown stronger for Tor. Can she make him see that they belong together? Can Tor keep fighting his feelings for his best friend's daughter? Find out this and more in this MUST READ!!!

5 out of 5 stars




Author Bio

I have a passion for the bad boys, those covered in tattoos, sexy smirks, ripped jeans, fast cars, motorcycles and of course, the sweet girls that try to tame them and win their hearts. My debut series, Ashes & Embers, follows the lives of rock band members as they find, and sometimes lose, the loves of their lives.

Born and raised a Jersey girl, I now reside in beautiful New Hampshire with my husband and our multitude of furry pets and spend most of my time writing, reading, and vacuuming.



Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviews for The Bellator Saga: The First Trilogy by Cecilia London

6 Days Until Rhapsody by Cecilia London

Promo for The Hellions Ride Series by Chelsea Camaron